How much do you know about casters?
The appearance of casters has brought an epoch-making revolution to people's handling, especially moving objects. Now people can not only easily carry them through casters, but also move in any direction, which greatly improves the efficiency.
How much do you know about casters, a powerful tool? Below, please follow the editor of Yuyu Basic Building Materials to take a look.
Casters include movable casters and fixed casters: movable casters are what we call universal casters, which can rotate 360°; fixed casters are also called directional casters, which have no rotating structure and cannot be rotated. Usually, these two casters are used together.
Generally speaking, the main components of casters are:
1. Anti-winding cover: It is used to prevent objects from entering the gap between the wheel and the bracket, and to protect the wheel from rotating freely.
2. Brake: A brake device that can lock the steering and fix the wheels.
3. Support frame: installed on the transport tool and connected with the wheels.
4. Wheels: made of rubber or nylon and other materials, relying on its rotation to transport items.
5. Bearing: The steel ball in the bearing slides to carry the heavy load and save the steering.
6. Shaft: Connect the bearing and the support frame to carry the gravity of the goods.
With the rapid development of the caster industry, there have been caster products of different materials with various characteristics such as high temperature resistance, wear resistance, oil resistance, tear resistance, corrosion resistance, low noise, and ground protection, which meet the needs of various environments. Widely used in the following fields:
1. Indoor use: such as interior decoration, refrigerators, washing machines, catering appliances, etc.
2. Life and office use: such as shopping carts, office equipment, suitcases, etc.
3. Medical industry: such as medical equipment, patient carts, consoles, etc.
4. Industrial use: such as medium- and heavy-duty transportation equipment, widely used in mining, mechanical equipment, electronic equipment, engineering decoration, textile, printing and dyeing, logistics equipment, warehousing, turnover vehicles, chassis, cabinets, equipment, electromechanical, dust-free Workshops, production lines and many other industries and fields.
Post time: Aug-01-2022